REDI Announces Organizational Change
NEW YORK — July 30, 2015 — REDI today announced several key additions to its leadership team. With the company recently reaching its second anniversary and transitioning from startup to expansion phase, these changes reflect REDI’s evolving needs and better position it for growth moving forward.To facilitate this evolution, REDI has both brought in experienced institutional brokerage and fintech industry veterans, as well as promoted several talented individuals from within. In addition, REDI has restructured its client and business operations groups globally to help further its mission to provide superior service along with a world-class product that spans the trade lifecycle.
“As our business continues to grow, it is important that our leadership team and organizational structure evolves as well to allow us to not only meet the lofty standards our clients have come to expect, but also foster and develop our talented employee base,” said CEO Rishi Nangalia. “Our business is building real momentum, and with these moves I firmly believe that its pace will accelerate as we’re able to run our firm more efficiently and service our clients more effectively.”
The moves announced today include:
- Michael Rude has been named Chief Revenue Officer, taking on responsibility for REDI’s client-facing organization globally, including Sales, Account Management and Product Management. Mike previously served as Chief Operating Officer, a role he held since REDI’s July 2013 launch.
- Greg Stockett, who joined the firm as Chief Financial Officer in early 2015, will take on the Chief Operating Officer role in addition to his current duties. As CFO/COO, Greg will lead REDI’s Finance, Operations, Legal/Compliance, HR and Business Administration groups worldwide.
- Mark Etherington has been appointed Chief Technology Officer, and will be responsible for leading REDI’s technology organization globally. Mark joins from Goldman Sachs, where he served most recently as Global Head of Applications Systems Architecture. Prior to joining Goldman, Mark spent 15 years at JP Morgan in a variety of senior technology roles, including Global Head of Distributed Systems.
- Arthur Harrison, previously Head of West Coast Sales, has been named Head of Americas Account Management. Arthur will work closely with REDI’s coverage team to service and grow key client accounts.
- Ian Mawdsley is joining as Head of New Account Sales. Based in London, he will be responsible for REDI’s acquisition sales efforts globally. Ian most recently served as Head of EMEA Sales for Eze Software Group, and prior to that worked as Global Head of Derivatives for TradingScreen.
- Clayton Meadows has been named Head of Operations. In this role he will be responsible for leading REDI’s user onboarding/implementation and client/broker operations teams globally. Clayton joined the firm as part of its May 2014 acquisition of Bank of America Merrill Lynch’s InstaQuote business, and has led the firm’s Plano, Texas office since.
Josh Schubkegel, who previously served as Chief Technology Officer, and Sean Sullivan, who served as Chief Revenue Officer, have left REDI to pursue other opportunities.
At REDI, we are focused on bringing a new level of efficiency, transparency and openness to the trading process by building a collaborative community of investors, brokers, technology firms and content providers.
Through our modular, end-to-end trade management platform, REDIPlus®, you can execute everything from simple single stock trades to complex strategies across markets and time zones and manage your risk throughout the trade lifecycle. Access our growing network of over 150 execution brokers to route Equities, Futures or Options orders globally, as well as dozens of integrated prime and clearing brokers through our expanding suite of middle office tools. Collaborate with our broker and vendor partners, who are able to efficiently plug into our platform to reach our community of more than 5,000 active users.
REDI was among the industry’s first providers of trading technology and has pushed the state-of-the-art forward for more than 20 years. Today, with the backing of our investors – Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Barclays, BNP Paribas, Citadel, Goldman Sachs and Lightyear Capital – we’re building on our history of innovation to become an open, industry-backed ecosystem for the entire trading community.
© 2015 REDI Holdings LLC and its subsidiaries. All rights reserved. REDI is a registered trademark in the United States and other countries throughout the world. Approved for distribution in the United States by REDI Global Technologies LLC, member FINRA, and the United Kingdom by REDI Technologies Ltd., which is authorized and regulated by the UK FSA (registration number 612490). This communication is not intended to be a recommendation, solicitation or offer to buy or sell any financial instrument. Options involve risk and are not suitable for all investors.