BMLL Launches No Code Visual Application10.06.2022
- BMLL Vantage gives market participants access to the most granular Level 3 order book data and analytics to understand market behaviour without the need to code
- Easy access to the powerful product gives users the ability to create analytics visualisations from full depth order book data
- Collaborative functionality enables analysis to be shared between teams, or exported to clients, enabling better and more rapid decision making
BMLL, the leading, independent provider of harmonised, historical data and analytics launched BMLL Vantage, an intuitive no-code data and analytics visual application for US and European equities and ETFs. BMLL Vantage offers a broad range of market participants, including sales traders, analysts, quants, Exchanges and ETF issuers, access to the most granular Level 3 order book data and analytics to understand market behaviour without the need to code.
BMLL has an established track record in making Level 3 historical data and analytics available to the world’s most sophisticated capital markets participants, including banks, brokers, asset managers, hedge funds, global exchange groups and academic institutions. BMLL removes the need for costly data engineering by delivering high-quality granular market data in a scalable data science environment to market participants, empowering researchers and quants to carry out the necessary analysis to truly understand how markets behave.
We are excited to announce the launch of BMLL Vantage. Our intuitive, no-code data visualisation tool brings data science and quant analytics to all. BMLL Vantage contains the complete BMLL US and European equities/ETFs universe.https://t.co/lTgQ8M5xcH pic.twitter.com/LS60RbcZLK
— BMLL (@bmlltech) October 6, 2022
In response to the increasing industry-wide demand for quant resources, BMLL Vantage further democratises access to Level 3 order book data and analytics by removing the need to code in order to derive meaningful insights.
BMLL Vantage is a highly intuitive data and analytics visualisation tool that makes quant insight available to a broader user base while freeing quants’ time to focus on deeper research.
BMLL Vantage users include:
- Sales traders who need to understand market fragmentation, liquidity profiles and how different trading mechanisms impact available liquidity
- Exchange analysts who need to understand how their venue compares to their peers, analyse daily market share moves and liquidity profiles, spreads, order resting times and fill probabilities
- ETF issuers who need to understand how their products are competing across different markets; gain a quick and easy view across all markets. They are able to condense data into a series of plots they can use to make more informed data-driven decisions
- Quant researchers who need to derive valuable insights rapidly. They are empowered with a flexible exploratory tool that allows them to spot trends before using the BMLL Data Feed or the BMLL Data Lab to run queries on the relevant underlying data
Paul Humphrey, Chief Executive Officer, BMLL, said: “BMLL Vantage is an out-of-the-box data science and visualisation tool which continues our mission of democratising access to the most granular Level 3 market data and analytics. This has typically been the preserve of only the most sophisticated quantitative firms. BMLL Vantage goes one step further: it provides the quantitative research that previously only quants could do, giving the non-technical user insights that would otherwise require a quant resource”.
With a few clicks, users can look at daily, monthly or annually aggregated data sets and correlations between them; compare how stocks performed on different markets; and sort and explore the data via simple and easy-to-use dashboards without requiring a quant analyst, data science or cloud computing resource.
Dr Elliot Banks, Chief Product Officer, BMLL added: “With BMLL Vantage we are empowering all market participants with a no-code data analytics visualisation tool that is intuitive, easy-to-use, and seamlessly integrates into existing workflows.”
He added: “BMLL Vantage enables users to access and share granular insights to make better informed decisions across their organisation. Users can easily construct a ‘market view’, come back to run the same analysis on a daily basis, share that view across the team with its built-in collaboration functionality and even export plots and data for further analysis”.
A web-based platform, BMLL Vantage is UI driven, easily accessible via APIs and has been specifically designed to deliver exceptional analytics with focus on the user experience.
BMLL Vantage provides all market practitioners with complete market transparency across the BMLL Equities and ETF universe from over 65 execution venues and covering 485 metrics that are categorised in 14 groups (auction analysis; volatility; execution market impact; trade quality; trade prices; liquidation cost; OHLC bars; depth liquidity; spread; liquidity classification; venue price quality; order placement statistics; order fill behaviour; and liquidity around BBO).
The first amendments to the CFTC's swap data reporting rules come into effect on December 5.
EFAMA said a real-time tape for equities with the inclusion of pre and post-trade data is needed.
Launch follows successful implementation and testing of the initiative by BNP Paribas.
This will ease the process of gathering, aggregating and reconciling counterparty information.
The enhancements provide actionable insights within one click.