Credit Suisse Names Disruptive Tech Recognition Winners
Credit Suisse today named five winners of its 2021 Disruptive Technology Recognition (DTR) Program, an annual program that highlights some of the best disruptors of traditional enterprise information technology. The program gives a chance for participants to collaborate to promote innovation at the bank and partner firms.
This is the third year of the program, which allows Credit Suisse to exchange ideas and philosophies with companies leading technology changes that will disrupt the existing framework and shape the future for businesses across the spectrum.
“We saw last year’s winners have a significant impact across industry verticals, and we expect this year’s nominees to follow in these big footsteps. We have high expectations for the new award nominees as we take the DTR program into 2021 and are excited to see how they will raise the bar for the future of enterprise technology,” said Laura Barrowman, Group Information Officer for Credit Suisse.
Credit Suisse partners with technology companies in all stages of business. The bank has found the DTR Program helps foster a closer partnership with companies to actively drive change through advances in enterprise technology.
This year’s DTR Program partners are:
- AttackIQ equips cybersecurity teams with a Security Optimization Platform for automating security control validation, improving security program effectiveness, and using insights to make better decisions.
- Immuta provides an Automated Data Governance platform that powers compliant BI, analytics and data science for data-driven organizations by automating data access control and privacy protections.
- MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration, helping enterprise teams imagine together from anywhere to unlock new ideas, solve hard problems, and innovate faster using its inclusive, simple-to-use platform.
- Unravel Data radically simplifies DataOps by providing unified observability and AI-enabled operations across the modern data stack, allowing data teams to run their data pipelines reliably and cost-effectively in all cloud environments.
- WalkMe is a code-free software that enables organizations to measure, drive, and act to ultimately maximize the impact of their digital transformation and accelerate the return on their software investment.
Source: Credit Suisse
Management set key performance indicators to track progress of its strategic plan set in 2020.
The bank failed to protect customers’ securities and disclosed conflicts of interest inaccurately.
The collaboration allows Citi to scale its fixed income ETF servicing business.
The next focal point of the crypto market will be over-the-counter derivatives.
The board investigated whether Horta-Osório broke quarantine rules.