DEPO Gets First Listing
After the successful completion of seed round and presale phases of DEPO token sale, we are happy to announce the first signed agreement for listing assets on DEPO platform.
As we announced earlier in August, Depository Network starts a procedure for token listing agreements on the DEPO platform.
The first project to join our network is CargoCoin. CargoCoin links the physical world of trade, transport & logistics with the blockchain, by replacing paper documents with smart contracts and providing secure escrow payments throughout the process. The project is currently at 3rd ICO phase, which ends on 31st of August 2018.
By providing a large list of all types of blockchain assets on the Depository Network Ecosystem, we enable numerous benefits for lenders, borrowers and unlock the true potential of the blockchain assets.
Why should projects join DEPO platform?
– The asset will be included in a list, offered to all type of lenders worldwide.
– The asset will be easily adopted by the traditional financial world.
– The asset will be part of a huge ecosystem, among many another assets.
– Tokenholders will have one more functionality — to deposit the assets/tokens as guarantee.
– One more reason for token holders to not sell the asset.
In order to start procedure projects need to ﬁll in the application form at: https://depository.network/depo-listing/
The network is driving adoption of standardized post-trade swap data models and workflows.
The market maker will contribute real-time crypto market data before expanding into equities.
Pyth is built on a blockchain to handle receipt and distribution of fast-moving data.
Interoperability with current capital markets infrastructure is a challenge.
Investors have more understanding on the operational side of crypto markets.