Deutsche Börse Increases Revenue02.10.2022
Overview of the results:
- Net revenue increased by 9 per cent to €3,510 million in spite of strong cyclical headwinds.
- EBITDA also rose by 9 per cent to €2,043 million.
- The guidance for 2021 was thus met in every respect.
- The Group is well on track to achieve its mid-term targets defined in the Compass 2023 strategy.
- Earnings per share went up by 12 per cent to €6.59.
- The Executive Board is proposing to raise the dividend by 7 per cent to €3.20 per share.
- For 2022 the Group is expecting net revenue to increase to around €3.8 billion, with EBITDA of around €2.2 billion.
- The Group continues to focus on implementing its growth strategy Compass 2023, with an increasing importance of ESG activities in particular.
The afternoon forum provides an opportunity to connect with thought leaders across the steel value chain.
Total average daily volume was the second-highest third quarter volume ever.
Investors can create a forward contract on a customized equity basket.
The indices will help investors better track credit market volatility in a rising rate environment.
ICE combined its fixed income and sustainable finance data and analytics.