Eze Castle Integration Brings Vulnerability Assessments, Penetration Testing and Third-Party Due Diligence Services to All Investment Firms08.17.2016 By John D'Antona Editor, Traders Magazine
PRWEB – BOSTON – Eze Castle Integration, Inc., a leading provider of strategic IT, cybersecurity and private cloud services to the investment industry, today announced the expansion of its cybersecurity consulting services. The company’s cybersecurity experts will now deliver comprehensive vulnerability assessments, penetration testing and third-party due diligence audits to all firms across the investment industry.
The general availability of these cyber consulting services comes on the heels of Eze Castle Integration being named the ‘Best Cyber-Security Provider’ in the Water Rankings 2016 Reader’s Choice Awards. Eze Vulnerability Assessments cover both internal and external network activities while Eze Penetration Testing Services work to test defenses and uncover potential weaknesses. For third-party due diligence audits, Eze Castle tailors analysis to the client-vendor relationships and goes deeper than the common one-size-fits-all checklist-type questions.
“Eze Castle Integration is recognized as the trusted technology advisor to the hedge fund and investment management industry. This role mandates we deliver a portfolio of cybersecurity services that combines cyber consulting best practices with technical services and safeguards,” said Mark Coriaty, SVP strategy and partnerships at Eze Castle Integration.
Eze Castle’s newest cyber risk services complement the company’s other cybersecurity solutions which include:
- Conducting cybersecurity consulting and assessments for clients across the hedge fund and investment industry;
- Building deep layers of security and intrusion prevention to services on the Eze Private Cloud platform;
- Providing Eze Active Threat Protection (Eze ATP), which combines 24×7 intrusion protection and prevention monitoring with security incident response and remediation;
- Delivering Eze Managed Phishing & Online Training service which combines simulated phishing attacks with online training and reporting to increase security awareness and actively change employees’ cyber behaviors; and
- Developing, maintaining and training employees on written information security plans and incident response policies.
About Eze Castle Integration
Eze Castle Integration is the leading provider of IT solutions, cybersecurity and private cloud services to more than 650 alternative investment firms worldwide, including more than 100 firms with $1 billion or more in assets under management. The company’s products and services include Private Cloud Services, Cyber Security Services, Technology Consulting, Outsourced IT Support, Project & Technology Management, Professional Services, Voice over IP, Business Continuity Planning and Disaster Recovery, Archiving, Storage and Colocation. Eze Castle Integration is headquartered in Boston and has offices in Chicago, Dallas, Hong Kong, London, Los Angeles, Minneapolis, New York, San Francisco, Singapore and Stamford.
Brokers need to bolster protection against the "account intrusion" threat.
The Crypto Assets and Cyber Unit in the Division of Enforcement will grow to 50 dedicated positions.
Participants included over 1,000 representatives from more than 20 countries.
COVID-19 pandemic and geopolitical tensions round out the top three threats in DTCC survey.
The Australian regulator concluded its investigation into the ASX equity market outage in November 2020.