Nasdaq Announces Board of Directors of U.S. Exchanges
Nasdaq Announces the Board of Directors of its U.S. Exchanges
NEW YORK, July 01, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Nasdaq, Inc. (Nasdaq:NDAQ), today announced the election of all nominated directors to the boards of the U.S. exchanges operated by the company, which include The Nasdaq Stock Market, LLC; Nasdaq PHLX, LLC; Nasdaq BX, Inc.; Nasdaq ISE, LLC; Nasdaq MRX, LLC; and Nasdaq GEMX, LLC:
- Virgis W. Colbert, Senior Advisor, MillerCoors
- Michael J. Curran, Retired Chairman and CEO, Boston Stock Exchange
- David J. Frear, Senior EVP and CFO, SiriusXM Holdings Inc.
- Thomas A. Kloet, Retired CEO and Executive Director, TMX Group Limited
- Elizabeth G. Martin, Managing Director, Goldman Sachs & Co.
- David Rosato, Senior EVP and CFO, People’s United Financial, Inc.
- Andrew J. Schultz, Head of Strategic Options, Susquehanna International Group, LLP
- Wendy S. White, SVP and General Counsel, University of Pennsylvania
- Thomas A. Wittman, Executive Advisor, Nasdaq and CEO, Nasdaq Stock Exchange
For further governance information, visit: http://ir.nasdaq.com/corporate-governance/nasdaq-stock-market/board-of-directors.
Nasdaq (Nasdaq:NDAQ) is a leading global provider of trading, clearing, exchange technology, listing, information and public company services. Through its diverse portfolio of solutions, Nasdaq enables customers to plan, optimize and execute their business vision with confidence, using proven technologies that provide transparency and insight for navigating today’s global capital markets. As the creator of the world’s first electronic stock market, its technology powers more than 100 marketplaces in 50 countries. Nasdaq is home to approximately 4,000 total listings with a market value of approximately $14 trillion. To learn more, visit: https://www.nasdaq.com.
Upstart exchange has seen market share increase to near 4%.
Clients want short-dated options to hedge or trade with more flexibility around market-moving events.
Natural Asset Companies are sustainable enterprises that hold the rights to ecosystem services.
Algorithms have become more prevalent in the spot FX market.
The Bitcoin ETN futures are based on ETC Group’s physical Bitcoin ETN.