Nasdaq Announces Board of Directors of U.S. Exchanges
Nasdaq Announces the Board of Directors of its U.S. Exchanges
NEW YORK, July 01, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Nasdaq, Inc. (Nasdaq:NDAQ), today announced the election of all nominated directors to the boards of the U.S. exchanges operated by the company, which include The Nasdaq Stock Market, LLC; Nasdaq PHLX, LLC; Nasdaq BX, Inc.; Nasdaq ISE, LLC; Nasdaq MRX, LLC; and Nasdaq GEMX, LLC:
- Virgis W. Colbert, Senior Advisor, MillerCoors
- Michael J. Curran, Retired Chairman and CEO, Boston Stock Exchange
- David J. Frear, Senior EVP and CFO, SiriusXM Holdings Inc.
- Thomas A. Kloet, Retired CEO and Executive Director, TMX Group Limited
- Elizabeth G. Martin, Managing Director, Goldman Sachs & Co.
- David Rosato, Senior EVP and CFO, People’s United Financial, Inc.
- Andrew J. Schultz, Head of Strategic Options, Susquehanna International Group, LLP
- Wendy S. White, SVP and General Counsel, University of Pennsylvania
- Thomas A. Wittman, Executive Advisor, Nasdaq and CEO, Nasdaq Stock Exchange
For further governance information, visit: http://ir.nasdaq.com/corporate-governance/nasdaq-stock-market/board-of-directors.
Nasdaq (Nasdaq:NDAQ) is a leading global provider of trading, clearing, exchange technology, listing, information and public company services. Through its diverse portfolio of solutions, Nasdaq enables customers to plan, optimize and execute their business vision with confidence, using proven technologies that provide transparency and insight for navigating today’s global capital markets. As the creator of the world’s first electronic stock market, its technology powers more than 100 marketplaces in 50 countries. Nasdaq is home to approximately 4,000 total listings with a market value of approximately $14 trillion. To learn more, visit: https://www.nasdaq.com.
Vancouver event promises a deep dive into a critical capital markets topic.
The pan-European exchange will also target sustainable finance in its 2022 strategy.
Exchange operator says innovation and sustainability are at the heart of the three-year plan.
The OMXS30 ESG future was launched a year ago.
The exchange group has added Irish stocks for trading.