Nasdaq Announces Board of Directors of U.S. Exchanges07.03.2019
Nasdaq Announces the Board of Directors of its U.S. Exchanges
NEW YORK, July 01, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Nasdaq, Inc. (Nasdaq:NDAQ), today announced the election of all nominated directors to the boards of the U.S. exchanges operated by the company, which include The Nasdaq Stock Market, LLC; Nasdaq PHLX, LLC; Nasdaq BX, Inc.; Nasdaq ISE, LLC; Nasdaq MRX, LLC; and Nasdaq GEMX, LLC:
- Virgis W. Colbert, Senior Advisor, MillerCoors
- Michael J. Curran, Retired Chairman and CEO, Boston Stock Exchange
- David J. Frear, Senior EVP and CFO, SiriusXM Holdings Inc.
- Thomas A. Kloet, Retired CEO and Executive Director, TMX Group Limited
- Elizabeth G. Martin, Managing Director, Goldman Sachs & Co.
- David Rosato, Senior EVP and CFO, People’s United Financial, Inc.
- Andrew J. Schultz, Head of Strategic Options, Susquehanna International Group, LLP
- Wendy S. White, SVP and General Counsel, University of Pennsylvania
- Thomas A. Wittman, Executive Advisor, Nasdaq and CEO, Nasdaq Stock Exchange
For further governance information, visit: http://ir.nasdaq.com/corporate-governance/nasdaq-stock-market/board-of-directors.
Nasdaq (Nasdaq:NDAQ) is a leading global provider of trading, clearing, exchange technology, listing, information and public company services. Through its diverse portfolio of solutions, Nasdaq enables customers to plan, optimize and execute their business vision with confidence, using proven technologies that provide transparency and insight for navigating today’s global capital markets. As the creator of the world’s first electronic stock market, its technology powers more than 100 marketplaces in 50 countries. Nasdaq is home to approximately 4,000 total listings with a market value of approximately $14 trillion. To learn more, visit: https://www.nasdaq.com.
$63.8bn of shares were executed in the Closing Cross in 2.04 seconds in Russell's annual reconstitution.
This year's traded notional exceeded €100m compared to last year’s €20m.
The suite of tradeable indices are based on the Bloomberg Fixed Income Indices.
Clients can access UMBS TBA futures alongside U.S. Treasury and short-term interest rate contracts.
SDX Web3 Services are targeted at institutional clients.