NinjaTrader Releases the Next Generation of Award-Winning Software, NinjaTrader 811.15.2016 By John D'Antona Editor, Traders Magazine
NinjaTrader – Denver, CO – NinjaTrader, LLC has announced the launch of NinjaTrader 8, the latest version of the award-winning trading software for futures, forex and equities traders.
NinjaTrader 8 delivers 500+ user driven enhancements to a trading software consistently voted an industry leader by the trading community and used by over 40,000 traders world-wide.
“We are excited to introduce NinjaTrader 8 as it will provide traders with more functionality and flexibility than ever before,” stated Raymond Deux, founder and CEO of NinjaTrader Group, LLC. “Redesigned with a focus on greater performance, optimized navigation & expanded analysis capabilities, NInjaTrader 8 equips our traders with the dynamic tools they need while laying the groundwork for future product development.”
NinjaTrader 8 delivers over 500 powerful advancements including: • Increased Performance: Modern design techniques including a fully multi-threaded core & user interface deliver greater performance including faster workspace load times. All connection technologies are now supported in the 64-bit version of NinjaTrader 8 and data processing & storage methods have been configured to minimize response times.
• Major Charting Enhancements: Based on user feedback, new additions include a drag and drop functionality to move indicators and chart bars between tabs or windows, a data series option to “Center” the last traded price on the price scale, an extended interval selector for customization of any bar type and interval, and a new “No Time Scroll” Crosshair mode with the ability to “lock” a cross hair at a specific time.
• Modern User Interface: A streamlined & dynamic UI maintains familiarity for consistency while optimizing workflow. A new tabbed functionality simplifies navigation and minimizes the screen space used while further personalization is available through the inclusion of 4 unique “skins” and regionalization options for Spanish, German and Russian traders.
• Expanded C# Development Support: A significant expansion of the C# trading framework allows developers to build rich and integrated trading apps. Developers are no longer limited to writing custom indicators and strategies as the possibilities are truly endless and can be integrated directly into NinjaTrader 8.
• Improved Backtesting: In addition to a potential 10x speed improvement, the Strategy Analyzer has been redesigned to improve workflow, provide greater fill accuracy and allow for optimizations on multiple objectives simultaneously.
• Market Data Enhancements: A rewritten core data engine improves the way market data is processed delivering sub-second time-stamps and historical bid/ask prices stored with each last trade tick. Improved session management enables users to exclude certain calendar dates from charts and strategies and customize “End of Day” markets for particular dates.
• Expanded SuperDOM Functionality: Add indicators on the Price column to visualize key market values relative to your style of trading, configure new columns including Volume, PnL, and Average Position in Queue (APQ), and attach an order to a price action indictor completely through the user interface – no programming required.
• New FOREX Tool Suite: Expanded support for forex traders including a new FX Board and the ability to configure various trading windows in pip increments.
• New Alerting System: Completely redesigned Alerts functionality allows for execution of complex multifaceted conditions without programming experience.
$63.8bn of shares were executed in the Closing Cross in 2.04 seconds in Russell's annual reconstitution.
The US regulated cryptocurrency exchange has acquired Embed Clearing.
FESE members have been developing and publishing their playbooks on outage protocols.
EFAMA said concerns about rising inflation and monetary policy hit bond funds in the first quarter.
MFA analysis shows that shorting carbon-heavy stocks is an effective mechanism to hedge climate risk.