New Trading PR Firm Forefront Communications Launches07.14.2016 By John D'Antona Editor, Traders Magazine
Forefront Communications.com – NEW YORK — Forefront Communications Group Inc., a boutique marketing and PR agency focused on the trading technology space, today announced its successful launch. The firm, founded earlier this year by Mark Dowd, launches with four clients and a team of talented professionals with experience across the marcomms spectrum, including PR, marketing, web development, content development, strategic positioning, design and photography.
Forefront launches with four clients and a team of talented professionals with experience across the marcomms spectrum.
Commenting on the launch, Forefront Principal Mark Dowd said: “For a long time there’s been a strict delineation between the marketing and PR functions, but for many companies, particularly small and mid-size companies in the trading space, the distinction is trivial. There is simply the message and the constituencies — clients, partners, media, regulators, employees, etc. — to whom it must be delivered. As a true hybrid agency that brings a deep understanding of the businesses of brokers, exchanges and trading technology vendors, we’re able to help companies of all sizes efficiently craft their message and then leverage the full range of channels and technologies to deliver it.”
As a “virtual” agency, Forefront is able to bring on the resources clients require as necessary, including:
- Mark Dowd: 15+ year marcomms veteran with deep capital markets/fintech experience, including the leadership of global marketing efforts for REDI, Instinet and Chi-X.
- Rafi Reguer: 20+ year marketing and PR executive with extensive US market structure experience following senior roles at both Direct Edge and Track ECN. Rafi began his career as a journalist for the precursor to Securities Industry News.
- Tim Woo: Veteran full stack web developer with deep proficiency in WordPress development.
- Gwendy Moy: Graphic designer with 10+ years experience creating print and digital treatments for Instinet and Nomura.
- Global Partnerships: Forefront has the ability to leverage third-party marketing and PR firms in Europe (Streets Consulting, The Realization Group) and Asia-Pacific (Continuum Partners) as necessary for clients requiring global programs.
About Forefront Communications
Launched in 2016, Forefront Communications Group Inc. is a boutique marketing and PR firm focused on helping capital markets firms grow. With particular expertise within the trading technology space, Forefront draws from a network of trading industry veterans with expertise in Media Relations, Marketing, Brand Strategy, Design, Web Development, Photography and Content Development to provide a full range of marketing and communications services in an efficient and cost-effective manner. For more information, visit us at www.forefrontcomms.com, follow us on Twitter at @Forefrontcomms or contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Richard Turner of Insight Investment sees more automation and more transparency around cost and outcomes.
With Julien Messias, Founder, Head of Research & Development, Quantology Capital Management
Retired buy-side trader survived the "hey honey, give me one of the traders" era.
With Alastair Clarke, European Equity Trader, Capital Group
The partnership simplifies institutional access to crypto markets.