2020 Markets Choice Awards Part 2
Part 2 of the 2020 Markets Choice Awards was webcast on Thursday, May 7.
Congratulations to the winners announced today:
- Instinet Positive Change Award for Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging: New York Life Investments
- Best Global Trading Desk: Janus Henderson
- Best in RegTech, Reporting: S3
- Best Clearing House, Fixed Income: Fixed Income Clearing Corporation
- Best Buy-Side Fixed Income Trading Desk: Eaton Vance
- Best New Product, FX: TrueFX
- Best in AI: IPC and GreenKey Technologies’ Blotter App
- Best New Product, Equities: Imperative Execution’s IntelligentCross ATS
- Best Technology for the Sell Side: Dash Financial Technologies
- Best Company: Citadel Securities
Please join us next Thursday, May 14, at 1 pm New York time for the third and final segment of the 2020 Markets Choice Awards.
To view Part 1 of the 2020 MCAs, click here.
Fintech firm aims to empower clients to access markets faster and efficiently scale their businesses.
We are delighted to announce the winners of the inaugural European Markets Choice Awards.
Levels of market adoption show that cloud is the future for FX trading technology.
Platform is the premier off-exchange trading venue for accessing liquidity.
System offers a full solutions set, an enhanced analytics suite, and workflow automation capabilities.