2020 Markets Choice Awards Part 2
Part 2 of the 2020 Markets Choice Awards was webcast on Thursday, May 7.
Congratulations to the winners announced today:
- Instinet Positive Change Award for Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging: New York Life Investments
- Best Global Trading Desk: Janus Henderson
- Best in RegTech, Reporting: S3
- Best Clearing House, Fixed Income: Fixed Income Clearing Corporation
- Best Buy-Side Fixed Income Trading Desk: Eaton Vance
- Best New Product, FX: TrueFX
- Best in AI: IPC and GreenKey Technologies’ Blotter App
- Best New Product, Equities: Imperative Execution’s IntelligentCross ATS
- Best Technology for the Sell Side: Dash Financial Technologies
- Best Company: Citadel Securities
Please join us next Thursday, May 14, at 1 pm New York time for the third and final segment of the 2020 Markets Choice Awards.
To view Part 1 of the 2020 MCAs, click here.
Norwalk, Connecticut-based charitable organization has seen COVID-19 increase the need for services.
Product seamlessly integrates with cross-asset execution, data, FIX connectivity, and trade analytics.
OTC venue adds efficiencies across the three layers of the FX market: credit, technology, and liquidity.
An insider's view of building and running a global trading desk.
Trading-technology icon Thomas Peterffy wins the Jerome Pustilnik Visionary Award; SSGA takes Best Buy-Side Eq...