2020 Markets Choice Awards Part 2
Part 2 of the 2020 Markets Choice Awards was webcast on Thursday, May 7.
Congratulations to the winners announced today:
- Instinet Positive Change Award for Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging: New York Life Investments
- Best Global Trading Desk: Janus Henderson
- Best in RegTech, Reporting: S3
- Best Clearing House, Fixed Income: Fixed Income Clearing Corporation
- Best Buy-Side Fixed Income Trading Desk: Eaton Vance
- Best New Product, FX: TrueFX
- Best in AI: IPC and GreenKey Technologies’ Blotter App
- Best New Product, Equities: Imperative Execution’s IntelligentCross ATS
- Best Technology for the Sell Side: Dash Financial Technologies
- Best Company: Citadel Securities
Please join us next Thursday, May 14, at 1 pm New York time for the third and final segment of the 2020 Markets Choice Awards.
To view Part 1 of the 2020 MCAs, click here.
Fintech award winner strives to work hard, be a role model and show that excellence is within reach.
Nominations are now open for 2021 iteration of prestigious long-running industry program.
Retiring Vice Chairman and co-founder says the legacy of 2020 can be a positive one.
2021 is a milestone year for the Markets Choice Awards.
Rising Star cites a boss for his support and commitment to the empowerment of women in the workplace.