2020 Markets Choice Awards Part 2
Part 2 of the 2020 Markets Choice Awards was webcast on Thursday, May 7.
Congratulations to the winners announced today:
- Instinet Positive Change Award for Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging: New York Life Investments
- Best Global Trading Desk: Janus Henderson
- Best in RegTech, Reporting: S3
- Best Clearing House, Fixed Income: Fixed Income Clearing Corporation
- Best Buy-Side Fixed Income Trading Desk: Eaton Vance
- Best New Product, FX: TrueFX
- Best in AI: IPC and GreenKey Technologies’ Blotter App
- Best New Product, Equities: Imperative Execution’s IntelligentCross ATS
- Best Technology for the Sell Side: Dash Financial Technologies
- Best Company: Citadel Securities
Please join us next Thursday, May 14, at 1 pm New York time for the third and final segment of the 2020 Markets Choice Awards.
To view Part 1 of the 2020 MCAs, click here.
Markets Choice Award winner automates clearing, netting, and settlement for Treasuries and MBS.
Markets Choice Award winner is a comprehensive 'real' price observation data solution.
Founding Member Jeannie Gaffigan discusses how The Imagine Society harnesses the innate altruism of teenagers.
Critical infrastructure provider has operated seamlessly amid the high volatility and record volumes of 2020.
Organization has stepped up its helping of neighbors in need amid the COVID-19 crisis.