2020 Markets Choice Awards Part 205.07.2020 By Markets Media
Part 2 of the 2020 Markets Choice Awards was webcast on Thursday, May 7.
Congratulations to the winners announced today:
- Instinet Positive Change Award for Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging: New York Life Investments
- Best Global Trading Desk: Janus Henderson
- Best in RegTech, Reporting: S3
- Best Clearing House, Fixed Income: Fixed Income Clearing Corporation
- Best Buy-Side Fixed Income Trading Desk: Eaton Vance
- Best New Product, FX: TrueFX
- Best in AI: IPC and GreenKey Technologies’ Blotter App
- Best New Product, Equities: Imperative Execution’s IntelligentCross ATS
- Best Technology for the Sell Side: Dash Financial Technologies
- Best Company: Citadel Securities
Please join us next Thursday, May 14, at 1 pm New York time for the third and final segment of the 2020 Markets Choice Awards.
To view Part 1 of the 2020 MCAs, click here.
Broadridge differentiates its product via modularity, innovation, automation and service.
Lime Financial won Best Quantitative Trading Broker at the 2022 Markets Choice Awards.
Rachlin is a member of Citadel Execution Services’ Liquidity Strategy team.
Instinet won Best New Product at the 2022 Markets Choice Awards.
Citadel Securities won Best Company at the 2022 Markets Choice Awards.