2020 Markets Choice Awards Part 205.07.2020
Part 2 of the 2020 Markets Choice Awards was webcast on Thursday, May 7.
Congratulations to the winners announced today:
- Instinet Positive Change Award for Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging: New York Life Investments
- Best Global Trading Desk: Janus Henderson
- Best in RegTech, Reporting: S3
- Best Clearing House, Fixed Income: Fixed Income Clearing Corporation
- Best Buy-Side Fixed Income Trading Desk: Eaton Vance
- Best New Product, FX: TrueFX
- Best in AI: IPC and GreenKey Technologies’ Blotter App
- Best New Product, Equities: Imperative Execution’s IntelligentCross ATS
- Best Technology for the Sell Side: Dash Financial Technologies
- Best Company: Citadel Securities
Please join us next Thursday, May 14, at 1 pm New York time for the third and final segment of the 2020 Markets Choice Awards.
To view Part 1 of the 2020 MCAs, click here.
Faustini won Excellence in FX Trading at Markets Media Group’s 2022 Women in Finance (U.S.) Awards.
Butt won Excellence in Fintech at Markets Media Group’s 2022 Women in Finance (U.S.) Awards.
She won Excellence in Marketing & Communications at Markets Media’s 2022 Women in Finance (US) Awards.
On 5 June Markets Media held its first in person European Markets Choice Awards event in London.
Broadridge differentiates its product via modularity, innovation, automation and service.