Join Markets Media on Thursday June 14th at the W Chicago City Center for our second annual Chicago Trading: The Professionals; bringing together traders from all corners of Chicago finance to talk shop under one roof.
The conference features a high-profile keynote address followed by two interactive panel sessions that will drill down into the topics of both floor and upstairs trading and derivatives. After the formal content, there will be a two-hour networking and cocktail reception — always a highlight of Markets Media events.
- Examining the decline in equity volumes and concurrent rise in options volumes
- Block trading in options: sourcing liquidity and best price
- Demand for weeklys and the outlook for daily options contracts
- Which asset class is best when trading single names?
- Having the front three months available to trade in all options issue-able equities
- How to find and use the right market data
- Are futures a more viable choice for traditionally equity-focused clients and traders?
- Rebuilding trust regarding customer segregated accounts and FCMs
- Talking credit: the currently low interest rate environment and ways to play it
- Appreciation of the U.S. dollar and its effect on commodity prices
- Finding liquidity on the floor and the screen
- Outlook for expanding options on futures strategies
For a description of this year’s sponsorship opportunities, please send inquiries to: David Griffiths at 646.442.4643 or email@example.com
For additional event information, please send inquiries to: Danielle Hall at 646.442.4645 or firstname.lastname@example.org