2020 Markets Choice Awards Part 3
The third and final segment of the 2020 Markets Choice Awards was webcast on Thursday, May 14.
Congratulations to the winners announced today:
- Jerome Pustilnik Visionary Award: Thomas Peterffy, Interactive Brokers
- Excellence in Regtech, Product Solution: FRTB Service, DTCC
- Best in Cloud: IEX
- Best Clearing House, Equities: OCC
- Best New Product: Portfolio Trading, Tradeweb
- Best Multi-Asset EMS: smartTrade Technologies
- Best OMS: Charles River Development
- Excellence in Trading: Joe Scafidi, Brandes Investment Partners
- Best Buy-Side EMS: FactSet
- Best in Regtech, Surveillance and Financial Risk Management: Eventus Systems
- Best Buy-Side Equities Trading Desk: State Street Global Advisors
Thank you to all participants, viewers, and sponsors of the 2020 Markets Choice Awards! We hope to see everyone live and in-person for the 2021 Markets Choice Awards.
PLEASE JOIN INSTINET & MARKETS MEDIA BY PROVIDING HEALTHY MEALS TO OUR NEW YORK FRIENDS AND NEIGHBORS IN NEED
Norwalk, Connecticut-based charitable organization has seen COVID-19 increase the need for services.
Product seamlessly integrates with cross-asset execution, data, FIX connectivity, and trade analytics.
OTC venue adds efficiencies across the three layers of the FX market: credit, technology, and liquidity.
An insider's view of building and running a global trading desk.
Key takeaway from DeSena was the notion of being "outside in".