2020 Markets Choice Awards Part 305.14.2020 By Markets Media
The third and final segment of the 2020 Markets Choice Awards was webcast on Thursday, May 14.
Congratulations to the winners announced today:
- Jerome Pustilnik Visionary Award: Thomas Peterffy, Interactive Brokers
- Excellence in Regtech, Product Solution: FRTB Service, DTCC
- Best in Cloud: IEX
- Best Clearing House, Equities: OCC
- Best New Product: Portfolio Trading, Tradeweb
- Best Multi-Asset EMS: smartTrade Technologies
- Best OMS: Charles River Development
- Excellence in Trading: Joe Scafidi, Brandes Investment Partners
- Best Buy-Side EMS: FactSet
- Best in Regtech, Surveillance and Financial Risk Management: Eventus Systems
- Best Buy-Side Equities Trading Desk: State Street Global Advisors
Thank you to all participants, viewers, and sponsors of the 2020 Markets Choice Awards! We hope to see everyone live and in-person for the 2021 Markets Choice Awards.
PLEASE JOIN INSTINET & MARKETS MEDIA BY PROVIDING HEALTHY MEALS TO OUR NEW YORK FRIENDS AND NEIGHBORS IN NEED
Rialto Markets’ CEO won at the 2022 Markets Choice Awards.
Cindy Jay wins Lifetime; Brad Levy takes CEO honors; Eric Charron, Dwayne Middleton win for Excellence in Trad...
He won ‘Excellence in Block Trading’ at the Markets Choice Awards 2017 at Deutsche AM.
She won for “Women in Finance Outstanding Contribution”at Markets Media’s 2015 Markets Choice Awards.
Carolyn Cushman DeSena and Rishi Nangalia talk about the late Neil DeSena and the award named after him.