Traiana will convene European central counterparties (CCPs) and banks for this one-hour webinar, which will cover the latest developments, challenges and opportunities in the clearing of OTC equity securities. As part of this broader landscape, we’ll discuss the recent launch of Traiana’s Harmony CCP Connect for equities, which we believe is a major step forward in the industry’s migration of OTC equity trades from a bilateral settlement model to a central clearing model.
Key Topics For Discussion:
- How central clearing of OTC equities reduces counterparty risk and increases transparency
- Efficiency gains of netting OTC and exchange flow into one process
- What cost savings can brokers expect from moving to central clearing?
- Shortening the settlement cycle through trade compression
- Reducing the risk of errors in the error-prone OTC equities market
Laura Craft, Director Equities & Fixed Income Product Strategy, Traiana
Shanny Basar, Reporter, Markets Media
Diana Chan – EuroCCP, CEO
Roland Chai – LCH.Clearnet, Head of Equities, Limited
Christian Sjoberg – SIX- X-Clear, Head Clearing Products & Delivery
Lee Ellmore – Credit Suisse, Global Head of Securities, FX & OTC Strategic Change