Style: Off-Duty Uniform06.15.2012
Our Style collage series kicks off with a little bit of help for the guys. Here’s what to put on when you’re off duty, out and about, and up for a good time.
1. Nixon watch, $100. swell.com
2. Car Shoe aged leather loafer, $132. matchesfashion.com
3. Borsalino Panama Hat, $275. barneys.com
4. Persol folding sunglasses, $270. julesb.co.uk
5. Paul Smith straight leg chinos in dove grey, $195. farfetch.com
6. J. Crew Irish linen camp shirt in large gingham, $78. jcrew.com
The best investment today is a handbag beginning and upwards of $10k (to the most expensive $432K).
Calling all curls. Calling all curls.
Frédérique Constant offers attractive watches at an affordable price for entry level consumers and watch afi...
Why swoon over George when you can drool over Amal's wardrobe?
Functional fashion doesn’t have to mean frumpy fashion! Even as temperatures start to cool outside, you can ...